Meet the Owner
Brad Timko is the owner and operator of Canfield Pools. He is a lifelong Youngstown resident and has been servicing and installing in-ground swimming pools for over 16-years. As a graduate of YSU, Brad boasts a bachelor’s in business with a major in finance.
Brad is heavily involved in the design, construction, and onsite installation of each and every pool. His meticulous attention to detail, combined with his laser-like focus and drive have helped to make Canfield Pools one of the fastest-growing pool companies in Northeast Ohio.
A Family-Focused Philosophy
Canfield pools take a family-focused approach to pool design. As the proud father of three children, Brad knows firsthand that when it comes to pool design, every family member has a voice.
Being Family-Focused Means:
- We take a hands-on approach from day one with the sensitivity and understanding that designing and installing a pool is a significant undertaking that can come at a substantial cost. We know that, while exciting, the process can often be overwhelming, especially for those families that are installing a pool for the first time.
- We seek to understand what kind of experience each member of the family hopes to have with their new pool, then creatively work to achieve that vision.
- We focus on creating an optimal design within the family’s budget.
- We provide cost transparency for each component of the project, ensuring families aren’t subjected to unexpected ancillary “out of scope,” costs.
- We offer expert advice and resources for other pieces of the backyard project, like landscaping, pavers, fencing, and decking. If Canfield Pools can’t do it themselves, they have a reputable partner that can.
In the spirit of Canfield Pools’ family-first approach, Brad places a heavy emphasis on the importance of community and giving back. In addition to supporting local activities and events in the Youngstown area, Brad is active and involved with numerous cancer charities. The one nearest and dearest to his heart is Light the Night - an event held in honor of one of his three children, Ava, who is a cancer survivor.